4 Reels Ltd - I250 Hose Reel
The I250 hose reel is a small, industrial hose reel allowing for 25m of ¾” hose.
The reel is suitable for oils, diesel, water or other applications.
The reel is mostly steel with no aluminium parts (safe for underground applications).
The fluid path is manufactured from a 40mm mild steel shaft complete with “goose-neck”
to prevent any kinking of the hose and the entire assembly is zinc plated.
The reel is also available with a stainless steel fluid path (shaft and “goose-neck”)
or alternatively as a full stainless steel reel, another excellent choice for external
applications as well as for food-grade applications.
- Oils and Lubricants
- Other Fluids
Suitable Hose Sizes:
- 3/4" 200 Bar Steel for General Purpose Lubricant
- Custom Applications available
- Hose Guide & Bosses UV stable High Strength Polymers
- Base, Drum and Brackets Powder-coated mild Steel
- Power Spring Extra Heavy Duty Blue Tempered Spring Steel
- Shaft Heavy duty 40mm OD Mild Steel Zinc Plated
- Nuts and Bolts High Tensile Zinc Plated
- No Aluminium Parts Safe underground
- * Diesel Fuels, No safety Rating for Petrol.
Height: 570mm - Width: 455mm -