4 Reels Ltd - I400 Hose Reel
The I400 hose reel is a hose reel that allows for 18m of 1” hose. The reel is suitable for oils, diesel,
water or many other applications. The reel is mostly fabricated from steel parts with no aluminium (safe for underground applications).
The fluid path is manufactured from a 40mm mild steel shaft complete with a “goose-neck” to prevent any
kinking of the hose and the entire assembly is zinc plated. The drum has a large diameter to accommodate the
larger diameter hose without stressing it.
The reel is also available with a stainless steel fluid path (shaft and “goose-neck”) or
alternatively as a full stainless steel reel, an excellent choice for external applications
as well as for food-grade applications.
- Oils and Lubricants
- Other Fluids
Suitable Hose Sizes:
- 15m x 1" Air, Oil, Diesel Hose
- 1" 200 Bar Steel for General Purpose Lubricant
- Hose Guide & Bosses UV stable High Strength Polymers
- Base, Drum and Brackets Powder-coated mild Steel
- Power Spring Extra Heavy Duty Blue Tempered Spring Steel
- Shaft Heavy duty 40mm OD Mild Steel Zinc Plated
- Nuts and Bolts High Tensile Zinc Plated
- No Aluminium Parts
- Safe underground
Height: 675mm - Width: 375mm -