4 Reels Ltd - I600 Hose Reel
The I600 hose reel can accommodate up to 15m of 1½” hose. The reel is suitable for oils, diesel, water or other applications.
The reel is made from steel components with no aluminium parts (safe for underground applications).
The fluid path is manufactured from a 60mm mild steel shaft complete with a “goose-neck” to prevent any
kinking of the hose and the entire assembly is zinc plated. The drum has a large diameter to suite bigger
diameter hose without stressing the hose.
The reel is also available with a stainless steel fluid path (shaft and “goose-neck”) or alternatively
as a full stainless steel reel, another excellent choice for external applications as well as for food-grade applications.
- Oils and Lubricants
- Diesel and Other Fluids
Suitable Hose Sizes:
- 15m x 1&1/2" Air, Oil, Diesel Hose
- 1&1/2" 120 Bar Steel for General Purpose Lubricant
- Hose Guide & Bosses UV stable High Strength Polymers
- Base, Drum and Brackets Powder-coated mild Steel
- Power Spring Extra Heavy Duty Blue Tempered Spring Steel
- Shaft Heavy duty 60mm OD Mild Steel Zinc Plated
- Nuts and Bolts High Tensile Zinc Plated
- No Aluminium Parts Safe underground
Height: 675mm - Width: 475mm -